Place of Origin : Suzhou
Brand Name : Tape
Model Number : Tape
Price : 0.2-0.8USD PER ROLL
Packaging Details : Cartons or retail package as customer request
Delivery Time : 15-20days
Payment Terms : T/T, LC, Western Union
A mylar tape is originally known as BoPET tape which means Biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate.
It is a polyester film made out of extended polyethylene terephthalate.
Its important properties are its high tensile strength, dimensional and chemical stability, reflectivity, transparency,
gas and aroma barrier properties as well as electrical insulation properties.
1) Excellent resistance to chemicals, anticatalyst and moistureproof ability;
2) Excellent resistance to high temperature, high voltage, fire;
3) electrical insulation;
4) No glue residue levels;
5) Slitted from logs, so any size is available.
6) Different colors available.
1) Used for PCB masking as a plating tape.
2) Used for fixing and insulation of transformer, capacitor, relay, voltage regulator, motor and other kinds of motors as well as electronic components.
3) Used for motor stator loop covering, and power transforming loop packing.
Yellow mylar tape for transformers Images